The Right Way To Promote Your ISO Certification
Celebrate and Promote your Certification
Once you’ve successfully registered your organization to ISO 14001:2015, you will want to promote this to your customers, vendors, and employees.
Read about the rules on using the ISO logo.
- Don’t use ISO’s logo or say you are “ISO Certified” – ISO didn’t certify you, your Registrar did.
- Your Registrar (CB or Certification Body) can provide you with a logo. This logo will typically show the certification date, standard, and length
- Use the full designation “ISO 14001:2015” not just “ISO 14001“.
- Don’t display ISO certification marks of conformity on products, product labels, or product packaging, or in any way that may be interpreted as denoting product conformity.
- Clearly define scope (the extent) of your organization’s certification, for the locations, departments, and business units.
Promote Your Certification
Our partner, Standard Flags, provides the following self-promotion ISO certification tools using ISO acceptable identity standards.
Once you are certified, ISO 14001:2015 requires your organization to continue improving the EMS.
Here are some helpful tools to keep the rest of your organization sharp:
- ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training Courses No travel, 24/7 access, complete review of the requirements.
- ISO 14001 PowerPoint Training Materials. Materials to improve your internal audit team.
- ISO 14001:2015 Online Computer-Based Employee Training: Computer based employee training package
- Consider implementing additional Management Systems:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System is for organizations to demonstrate their ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer, statutory and regulatory requirement.
- ISO 45001 Occupational health and safety management systems helps to reduce risk and promote safety in the workplace.
Once you understand how to operate your EMS, let a DCS do the paperwork! Use a Document Control System to manage your EMS to save money!
Finding a Registrar
Looking for the right registrar to audit your company can be confusing and time consuming. 14000store has partnered with many different registrars to make it easy for you to find, choose, and hire a registrar to complete your company’s needs. Use our Registrar Center to make the process smooth and easy.