The Right Way To Promote Your ISO Certification
Celebrate and Promote your Certification
Once you’ve successfully registered your organization to ISO 14001:2015, you will want to promote this to your customers, vendors, and employees.
Read about the rules on using the ISO logo.
- Don’t use ISO’s logo or say you are “ISO Certified” – ISO didn’t certify you, your Registrar did.
- Your Registrar (CB or Certification Body) can provide you with a logo. This logo will typically show the certification date, standard, and length
- Use the full designation “ISO 14001:2015” not just “ISO 14001“.
- Don’t display ISO certification marks of conformity on products, product labels, or product packaging, or in any way that may be interpreted as denoting product conformity.
- Clearly define scope (the extent) of your organization’s certification, for the locations, departments, and business units.
Promote Your Certification
Our partner, Federal Flags, provides the following self-promotion ISO certification tools using ISO acceptable identity standards.
Once you are certified, ISO 14001:2015 requires your organization to continue improving the EMS.
Here are some helpful tools to keep the rest of your organization sharp:
- ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training Courses No travel, 24/7 access, complete review of the requirements.
- ISO 14001 PowerPoint Training Materials. Materials to improve your internal audit team.
- ISO 14001:2015 Online Computer-Based Employee Training: Computer based employee training package
- Consider implementing additional Management Systems:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System is for organizations to demonstrate their ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- ISO 45001 Occupational health and safety management systems help to reduce risk and promote safety in the workplace.
Once you understand how to operate your EMS, let a DCS do the paperwork! Use a Document Control System to manage your EMS to save money!
Finding a Registrar
Looking for the right registrar to audit your company can be confusing and time-consuming. 14000store has partnered with many different registrars to make it easy for you to find, choose, and hire a registrar to complete your company’s needs. Use our Registrar Center to make the process smooth and easy.