ISO 14001:2015, clause 7.2 requires the organization to determine and provide training associated with the EMS; clause 7.3 requires that personnel be aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the enhancement of environmental performance; and clause 7.4 requires that information relevant to the EMS be communicated.
Use these materials to educate groups on the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
- Tailor it to fit your audience:
- Present to Management Team as you investigate ISO 14001
- Educate employees as your company implements ISO certification
- Present to customers & vendors so they understand the requirements
- Use the quizzes to ensure they comprehend the information
- Provide a Certificate as a record of the ISO 9000 training
The “Understanding the Requirements of ISO 14001:2015” training package contains:
· PPT – Understanding the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
· Quiz – 1 Is it a Requirement?
· Quiz – 2 Find the requirement.
· Training Certificate.
For the trainees, the power point presentation describes the requirements of each clause and sub-clause and paraphrases them in plain English. For the trainer, speaker notes are included for each slide.
The training is intended for ALL of the employees in an organization so they understand the importance of ISO 14001:2015 and their role in meeting the requirements. The participants will be able to work in a workshop setting and will be required to pass quizzes relevant to the training.
The PPT contains a total of 75 slides that can be used in a training session of approximately 2 to 3 hours for the participants to work with a trainer and cover the training materials.
Two quizzes are included and both are designed for use by the trainer and students:
- One asks the participants the question “Is it a Requirement” for 30 separate items,
- A second contains 33 items and asks the participants to “Find the Requirement”.
Upon successful completion of the quizzes, a Training Certificate can be printed.
This training course will educate your employees on:
- What is an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System?
- Why is my organization involved with ISO 14001?
- What does ISO 14001:2015 require?
- How does it impact me and how can I impact the environment?