Communication is very important!
In fact, internal communication is a requirement in clause 7.4.2 of the standard. To help with the communication of your ISO 14001:2015 implementation project, we have prepared a group of newsletters.
The newsletters are intended to be used in your organization, and issued at appropriate times, as you move forward and provide to the management and other employees with information on what is happening with the EMS – Environmental Management System project.
The 14 newsletters will keep everyone current as you progress from the initial stages of introducing the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard to the rewarding stage of obtaining the ISO registration certificate.
We’ve done the work for you! This time-saving and informative product includes:
- (14) Newsletters, provided electronically in Microsoft Word for easy customization.
- Just add your organization’s logo and send.
- Newsletters 1 – 3 introduce your implementation project to the employees.
- Newsletters 4 – 10 explain, in plain English, what the requirements of the standard are about.
- Newsletters 11-13 outline the details for a smooth completion of your ISO 14001:2015 implementation project.
- The last one provides the well-deserved Congratulations on a job well done!
- They ALL keep members involved & aware of the importance of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS.