You will need to determine your position with regards to the environment and that position needs to be systematically analyzed. These two products help you complete this task from two perspectives:
- The Gap Analysis helps you determine your position relative to the ISO 14001:2015 Standard and create a path forward.
- The Environmental Review guides you to state your organization’s current position with regard to the environment.
- 23 page 14001:2015 Gap Analysis Checklist
- Technical Support
Already have an ISO 14001:2004 EMS in place? Our Transition Checklist will help you convert your EMS to be ISO 14001:2015 compliant.
Gap Analysis Service
A consultant can save you time by performing the gap analysis for you. They are well versed in all of the ISO 14001:2015 requirements, and will help you focus in on the areas of your organization that need improvement to achieve certification. (Virtual Analysis available.)
Which version is right for me?
- Choose ISO 14001:2015 to create a new 14001 Gap Analysis.
- Choose ISO 14001:2004 to 14001:2015 Transition Checklist to modify your existing 14001 Gap Analysis to meet the 14001:2015 requirements.
|MS Word editable format|
|Baseline for comparing your
current quality situation to
ISO 14001:2015 requirements
|ISO 14001:2004||No EMS|
|Credit purchase price when
upgrading to larger package