What is ISO 14000?
- View complete list of ISO 14000 Standards
- What is ISO 14001
The brochure reviews the 14000 family of standards which not only provide environmental benefits but also economic advantages, including:
- Reduced raw material/resource use
- Reduced energy consumption
- Improved process efficiency
- Reduced waste generation and disposal costs
- Utilization of recoverable resources
ISO-14001 requires that an organization state what it does with respect to the environment and then prove that it does what it says it does. The result of implementing an Environmental Management Plan will be better environmental performance and increased awareness of the importance of the environment.