This is more than just ISO 14001:2004 certification-related presentations – we’ve created interactive training modeled after the Certified Lead Auditor Program. You will audit a mock company, and discuss the findings with the students. This kit includes Auditing notes, Work Instructions, Corrective/Preventative Action logs, CAPA Requests, etc.
Use this training to train your auditors and give them practice with each step of the audit process. Use it over and over within your organization.
This complete training package provides you with the course content and information you need to present an interactive training for your ISO 14001:2004 Internal Audit Team. RABQSA Compliant
You don’t want to cut corners with audits – buy a complete solution! Need an Internal Audit Checklist? Buy our Internal Audit Checklist together with Internal Auditor Training Materials and save.
The training is really two parts – to give the students a thorough understanding of the internal auditing process:
- The training covers the ISO 14001:2004 Standard, gives the students a chance to work with it and get familiar with the requirements.
- It then guides the students through the audit process of a mock company. They will prepare an audit plan, conduct opening meetings, audit documents and records, document their findings, hold a closing meeting and write the audit report.
- Your Trainer will have everything they need to present the training.
The agenda for the training looks like this:
Guide to Internal Auditing PowerPoint (15 min). This section outlines the basics of auditing as a foundation
- Introduction to Auditing
- Types of Audits
- Why Audit?
- Who Can Audit?
- How to perform an Internal Audit
Review of the ISO 14001:2004 Standard (15 min). This section reviews the standard, to help understand its structure.
Copy of the ISO 14001:2004 Standard is NOT included. Buy Copy of Standard
- Exercise: Is it a Requirement? (Get familiar with the standard)
Requirements of ISO 14001:2004 PowerPoint (2 hours). This section covers a clause by Clause Review of the ISO 14001:2004 Standard
- Process Approach
- Sections 1-4
- Section 4 in Detail
- 4.1 General requirements
- 4.2 Environmental policy
- 4.3 Planning
- 4.4 Implementation and operation
- 4.5 Checking
- 4.6 Management review
- Exercise: Find the Requirement (Tests comprehension)
Steps of an ISO 14001:2004 Internal Audit PowerPoint (allow 4-8 hours). This section covers a complete audit of a mock company (Eco Toy Company). The instructor has a detailed guide to the non-conformances in the EMS for grading.
- Review Internal Audit Procedure
- Review Basic Steps for an Audit
- Schedule Audit
- Plan Audit
- Opening Meeting
- Audit Areas
- Prepare the checklists
- Write up nonconformances
- Final Report
- Closing Meeting
- Audit File
- Review Nonconformances
- Includes Technical Support
- Guide to Internal Auditing PowerPoint (24 Slides)
- Requirements of the Standard PowerPoint (111 slides)
- Steps of an Internal Audit PowerPoint (35 slides)
- Comprehensive Trainer’s Guide (80 pages)
- Detailed Speaker Notes
- Quiz Answers & Non-conformance details
- Student Manual (64 pages)
- Section for taking notes & necessary Exercise Forms
- Eco Toy Company Case Study Materials (48 pages)
- EMS, PO’s, Org Chart, and other data from Eco Toy Company, a company that needs an Internal Audit from your team.
- Internal Audit Forms to conduct the practice audit
- Customizable Certificate of Completion
|Audit Checklist in MS Word|
|Audit Checklist in MS Excel|
|Internal Audit Procedure|
|3 Audit Planning Forms|
|Audit Report Form|
|Guide to Internal Audits
|Review of the ISO 14001:2004
|Requirements of ISO 14001:2004
|Steps of an ISO 14001:2004
Audit slide PowerPoint
|Comprehensive Trainer’s Guide|
|Case Study Materials|
|Customizable Certificate of
|Buy both packages together