This gap analysis checklist is prepared for use in evaluating your Environmental Management System (EMS) against the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 as you transition from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015. Each requirement is expressed as a question that the user (auditor / assessor) can ask to evaluate your EMS capabilities. You will need to have copies of the ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004 standards to use along with this checklist so that you can refer to the requirements if necessary.
While the two versions of the standard do not line up when comparing the requirements:
- New requirements and / or new terminology are highlighted in yellow.
- The intent of the main clauses of the new standard is shown in bold blue font.
- The right hand column in green shade is intended to provide reference / comparison / similarities to the ISO 14001:2004 requirements, and to identify and locate where in the new clauses, the former requirements are relevant.
Comments highlighted in bold red font indicate removed / missing requirements.
- Includes Technical Support
- A detailed 32 page checklist covering every section of changes in ISO 14001:2015 from 14001:2004
- Guidance on what to look for to evaluate your current processes and their compliance to ISO 14001:2015
- Space for notes
14001:2004 to 14001:2015 Compare Product
Which version is right for me?
- Choose ISO 14001:2015 to create a new 14001 Gap Analysis.
- Choose ISO 14001:2004 to 14001:2015 Transition Checklist to modify your existing 14001 Gap Analysis to meet the 14001:2015 requirements.
|ISO 14001:2004 to 2015
|ISO 14001:2015 Gap Analysis
|Contents||32 pages||23 pages|
|MS Word editable format|
|Baseline for comparing your current quality situation to ISO 14001:2015 requirements||ISO 14001:2004||No EMS|
|Credit purchase price when upgrading to larger package|