The Gap Analysis is one of the most important steps in your project. It outlines what areas of your current Quality System needs to migrate from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
- You know where you are with your current Environmental Management System.
- You want to be ISO 14001:2015 Compliant.
- The difference between these is your gap. Anytime they differ, you need to change your processes to bridge the gap.
The EMS Gap Analysis is one of the most important steps in your project. It outlines what areas of your current Environmental System need revision / improvement to meet ISO 14001:2015.
The EMS Gap Checklist will:
- Provide the information and checklist you need to conduct your EMS Analysis
- Provide a detailed checklist to use to compare your current systems to the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Give you the information you need to determine resources and a timeline for your project.
All for only $59! That’s like getting an electronic GPS for the price of a paper map!
- Includes Technical Support
- A detailed 32 page checklist covering every section of changes in ISO 14001:2015
- Guidance on what to look for to evaluate your current processes and their compliance to ISO 14001:2015
- Space for notes Save
14001:2004 to 2015 Gap Analysis Checklist
This is part of a complete Internal Auditor solution:
|ISO 14001:2004 to 2015
|ISO 14001:2015 Gap Analysis
|Contents||32 pages||23 pages|
|MS Word editable format|
|Baseline for comparing your current quality situation to ISO 14001:2015 requirements||ISO 14001:2004||No EMS|
|Credit purchase price when upgrading to larger package|