How to Order
How do I place my order?
- Order securely online (click "Buy Now" on any product page)
- Credit Card (through PayPal)
- Phone (1-877-942-6572)
- Wire Transfers (Worldwide)
- Purchase Orders (US & Canada only)
- Address: 520 Lake Street Suite #14 Excelsior, MN 55331
How do I receive my product?
Once your order is approved, you will receive a link
to download your product directly to your PC. You can either download
at that time, or forward that email to the appropriate person for
downloading. If your download is interrupted, contact us for another. All material is electronic - you will not receive any paper materials. However, if you wish, you can request a flash drive with the materials you ordered.
Do I need a Back Up File?
No. Our products are downloadable during the secure transaction.
- Should you be disconnected or run into another issue, we will provide you with another link at no charge.
- It is not environmentally friendly to use a Jump Drive when a download is all you need
- We recommend that you make your own backup copy once you download your file.
- Just email us your order number and we are happy to help you out until you receive it.
Backup Jump Drive is available if it makes you more comfortable
- However, if you prefer to receive the files on Jump Drive, you may order the Jump Drive in addition to your product. Shipping charges will apply.
- A Jump Drive is more environmentally friendly because it can be used over and over, unlike a CD.
- Jump Drive is not available for any Online Training Courses
- Jump Drive backup will add $14.95 plus shipping
- Shipping fees will automatically calculate before transaction is complete.
Purchase Jump Drive Backup (Price =$14.95 + Shipping which is calculated at checkout)
Add To Cart
- All files are zipped for easy downloading. All products are one of these file types:
- Templates are in MS Word or MS Excel for easy editing.
- Presentations and Guides are in MS PowerPoint or pdf
- How to unzip your files: Download the free ZIP program - 7-Zip
- Online training is conducted via the web , and you will receive email instructions.
- Downloadable training (exe file) can be saved like any other file
to your desktop
Do I need to order a backup?
- Backup Flash Drive is available, but you don't need one. Learn why...